One of the all-time favorite pasta recipe is the carbonara. Well, who wouldn’t with its creamy and savoring sauce? If you always can’t help yourself but to grab this on your favorite restaurant, great news is now you cook it yourself while at the same time enjoying being at home. aside from the spaghetti noodles, this recipe is made delicious and flavorful using ingredients such as butter, tuna chunks, grated cheddar cheese, mushroom, lemon juice, lemon rind, and Del monte carbonara sauce. Surely this will satisfy your crave for something creamy, sweet and delicious snack. Perfect to pair with your favorite juice. Indulge yourself to this delectable pasta dish and feel like a pro as this recipe is so easy and quick to cook. Also a great choice to serve and share during those family and friends gatherings So try it now and make your snack extra special.
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve oil)
- ⅓ tbsp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- ⅔ cup Canned sliced Mushroom
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind (optional)
- 1 pack (400 grams) Del Monte Spaghetti
- 2 pouches (200 grams each) Del Monte Carbonara Sauce
- Sauté mushrooms in butter or margarine for 3 minutes, (if using tuna with oil, include oil in sautéing). Add tuna and lemon juice, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and pasta broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and lemon rind. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with extra cheese if desired .