1/2 kg. shrimp, deveined, heads and tails intact
1 tsp dried chili flakes
10-15 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper, to taste
3 tbsps cooking oil, preferably olive oil
1. In a medium-sized pan, heat the cooking oil.
2. Sauté garlic until golden brown.
3. Add the shrimp and cook until color turns orange.
4. Season with the chili flakes, pepper, and salt. Remove from heat.
5. Serve with more toasted garlic on top. Enjoy your chili-garlic shrimp!
You may also like>>> Buttered Shrimps and Veggies Recipe