Chicken is one of the all-timed favorite dish especially on the Filipino cuisine. That is why it is not a question why there are many recipes including it, different ways to cook chicken, depending on the area and common ingredients found. If you are also searching for one of it, then why not try this creamy chicken macaroni soup recipe. Aside from the chicken breast other ingredients are use like elbow macaroni, evaporated milk, butter, garlic, onion, carrot, knorr chicken cube, fish sauce, water, salt and pepper. Perfect for parties, celebrations, or even family and friends gathering to serve for snack. Perfect for cold afternoons and nights as warming food. Having this dish can make your simple bonding a special one. Just don’t mind the long preparation, you can cook other dish while waiting for it to set. So, try this and satisfy the craving for this mouthwatering chicken dish.
2 cups elbow macaroni
1 lb chicken breast, in bite sizes
1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
1 knorr chicken chicken bouillon cube
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
8 -10 cups water
1. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside.
2. In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots.
3. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is cooked.
4. Add back the chicken and Knorr Chicken Cube to boil and simmer.
5. Stir in evaporated milk to boil and simmer.
6. Season with salt and pepper or fish sauce.