Chicken Fusilli Salad recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1 lb. chicken
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 200g pineapple tidbits tetra pack, drained
3 tbsp. of pineapple juice (from the tidbits)
3/4 cup minced carrots
3/4 cup raisins
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded or cut into tiny pieces
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
4 cups water (for boiling chicken)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Boil the chicken in water with 1 tsp. of salt for about 25 minutes. Once cooked, drain the water and let the chicken cool.
2. Discard the bone from the meat and then shred the chicken meat using your clean hands. Set aside.
3. Cook the fusilli pasta as per package instructions. Add some cooking oil in the water to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl or container, combine the mayonnaise, garlic powder, pineapple juice from the tidbits, salt and ground pepper. Mix well and adjust the ingredients as necessary per your preference.
5. Add-in the shredded chicken, carrots, fusilli, raisins and pineapple tidbits. Mix well. (Add more mayonnaise if you want a creamier texture and stronger taste).
6. Add the cheese on top.
7. Transfer to a covered container then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
8. Serve and enjoy your chicken fusilli salad!