Chowking-Style Chao Fan recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
One of the Chowking best seller dish is their Chao Fan. Well, who can resist that full meal dish that was made flavorful and meaty? However, the great news is now you don’t have to drive yourself to the nearest Chowking or call to deliver just have this savoring Chao Fan in your plate. Because you can cook it by yourself using this recipe we had for you. Aside from the cooked rice, this recipe is made possible using other ingredients such as ground beef or chicken, carrots, bell pepper, garlic, onion, eggs, chili powder, curry powder, cooking oil and salt and pepper to taste. Surely this will satisfy your crave for it. Indulge yourself to this delicious Chao Fan that is perfect to serve with cooked rice as side dish during lunches and dinner. Also a great recipe to share with friends and family during get together and bonding’s. This recipe will surely satisfy your crave for Chowking Chao Fan. Feel like a pro with this easy to follow recipe we have. Happy cooking!
6-8 cups cooked rice
1/4 cup choice of meat (ground beef or ground chicken)
1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
1 medium-sized bell pepper, finely chopped
2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. curry powder
Salt & pepper to taste
3 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Sauté garlic in oil until golden brown in medium heat.
2. Add onion and stir until translucent.
3. Add your choice of meat and stir occasionally until cooked.
4. Add bell pepper, carrots, salt and pepper then stir continuously.
5. Add chili and curry powder and mix until evenly distributed.
6. Add cooked rice and mix until slightly brown.
7. Add beaten eggs and stir until it becomes completely distributed and cooked.
8. Stir in green onions right before serving. Serve hot and enjoy!