3 Tbsp cooking oil
2 cups boneless beef, sliced thinly
5 cups water
1/4 cup garlic crushed
2 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp sugar, white
2 cups sigarilyas, sliced diagonally
2 Tbsp green onion, sliced thinly
1 pc beef bouillon (optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil. Stir fry beef. Add garlic.
2. Combine bouillon, water, soy sauce and sugar.
3. Let boil in a covered pan. Add beef and simmer until the beef is tender and sauce is of desired consistency.
4. Add sigarilyas. Simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Remove from fire and garnish with green onions.