Learn how to make banana cue! A popular pinoy snack that’s affordable but so delicious!
Banana Cue Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
This recipe makes 5 sticks of banana cue (2 bananas in one stick)
1 cup brown sugar
10 pcs ripe bananas (saba/plantains)
Cooking oil for deep frying
5 bamboo sticks
1. In a heated pan, put cooking oil.
2. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the bananas.
3. Deep fry the bananas until color turns light brown.
4. Put-in the brown sugar.
5. Mix while frying until all bananas are coated with sugar.
6. Remove from heat (use a strainer to drain oil from the bananas).
7. Skewer the bananas with the bamboo sticks (recommended: 2 pcs. per stick).
8. Let them cool down for a few minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy your banana cue!