Chicken is one of the all-timed favorite dish especially on the Filipino cuisine. That is why it is not a question why there are many recipes including it, different ways to cook chicken, depending on the area and common ingredients found. If you are also searching for one of it, then why not try this 30 minute chicken with lemon and brown sugar recipe. this is very easy to do and quick to prepare that is perfect for running-out-of-time moments. Using breast chicken, it is seasoned using lemons, sugar, flour, paprika, salt and canola oil. You don’t have to worry about cutting hassles and those parts you might not use. Perfect for parties, celebrations, or even family and friends gathering, this dish can feed many people. Surely, your dinning will be delightful with this tender, soft and silky chicken made flavorful by herbs and other ingredients. Perfect to serve with hot cooked rice as a viand, or with beer as pulutan. Having this dish can make your simple bonding a special one. So, try this and satisfy the craving for this mouthwatering chicken dish.
1 lb skinless chicken breasts, boneless
juice of two large lemons
1 tbsp lemon zest
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup flour
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp sea salt
1.5 tbsp canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Using a meat mallet (or ice cream scoop), pound the chicken breasts thin. Set aside.
3. Combine the flour, paprika and sea salt in a cake or pie pan. Drop each chicken breast in the mixture and toss to coat completely.
4. Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Drop each chicken breast in the oil and brown on both sides (should take only about four minutes). Remove chicken breasts and keep warm on a plate.
5. Pour the lemon juice in the pan and stir to deglaze. Put chicken breasts in a casserole dish and pour juice on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon zest.
6. Bake for thirty minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165.
7. Serve and enjoy your chicken with lemon and brown sugar!